Mechanical Hygine & Inspections
Envirotech utilizes state-of-the-art inspection technology to offer mechanical hygiene inspections for HVAC systems. Envirotech technicians can often identify and pinpoint both the source and severity of many air quality contaminations before the work begins. By using this approach, Envirotech can offer superior results to commercial air duct cleaning clients.
Inspection Process: A visual inspection of the internal components of the facilities HVAC system is performed by visually inspecting the key components of the system. Components of the system are photographed using digital photography, borescope and video cable equipment where applicable. A photo report and presentation are prepared for each client. Each job is reviewed by the operations and sales teams to evaluate any special needs and to map out the best possible approach to providing for the best service. Timeframe for services delivery, manpower, and resource materials are discussed. Any available schematic drawings are reviewed and a final project plan is determined.
- Identify areas of concern and potential sources of contamination;
- Provide photographic documentation of areas of concern;
- Provide written follow-up report; prioritize remediation efforts;
- Provide recommendations and scope of work;
- Provide site specific generic specifications for remediation; and follow-up presentation of report at client's facility.